Wildlife Conservation International Limited (WCI) is the host organisation of the Wildlife Guardian Fund. WCI, on behalf of its various partners, nominates expert-reviewed projects for WGF members to vote on and provides a transparent and accountable infrastructure for tax deductible donations.
WCI is committed to supporting Indigenous and local communities to guarantee the long-term success of wildlife protection activities. WCI’s holistic approach protects the home and resources of the Indigenous peoples and provides education, employment, economic empowerment, environmental safety and long-term sustainability. Through WCI’s community engagement, people gain knowledge and are empowered to be local leaders and guardians of their own forest resources.
If you want to contact WCI, click here to send them a message.
Wildlife Conservation International Ltd collaborates with many not-for-profit conservation partners, including:
· Forest Nature and Environment Aceh
· Orang Utan Republik Foundation
· Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation
· Borneo Nature Foundation
· Centre for Orangutan Protection
· Friends of the Orangutan
· Orangutan Conservancy
· International Animal Rescue
· Pan Eco/Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Programme
· Orangutan Foundation UK
· Frankfurt Zoological Society
· Orangutan Information Centre
· Forum Konservasi Leuser
· Scorpion Wildlife Trade Monitoring Group
Find out more at www.orangutan.org.au